Saturday 23 November 2013

And relax......

Here's how I relax after a particularly stressful/tiring day:

1. Run yourself a hot bath (I add bath foam or a bath bomb). I am a massive bubble bath fan! 

2. Light some candles and play a spot o' "mucis" (or as normal people say: music)

 I adore Yankee Candles, they smell so great and this one I especially love.
I saw the Caramel Apple Candle in Zoella's Autumn and Winter Essentials video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKpcAbMu3Ig&feature=c4-overview&list=UUWRV5AVOlKJR1Flvgt310Cw
I also think that fairy lights set the mood really well too.
The Anthropologie candles are really creative, I love the match box idea! They used to do one that was like and old fashioned soap box. 
Although if you are looking for a cheaper candle that still smells and looks great, Urban Outfitters have a tin candle that I think's brilliant.
Relaxing music: (Just a few)
Lily Allen: Somewhere Only We Know
One Thing Remains(feat. Tom Field): Soul Survivor, Momentum- We are the free.
Charlene Soraia: Wherever You Will Go
Goo Goo Dolls: Iris
Plain White T's: Hey there Delilah
Radical Face: Welcome Home



No comments:

Post a Comment